What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters, gaining a quote, requesting a call back or contacting us via email.
- Any other information that you chose to send to us.
Sharing of personal information
Users contacting Parkers through the website’s enquiry form or live chat, do so at their own discretion and if any personal data is provided, this will be stored securely and only used for the purpose of the initial enquiry. Any personal information provided, such as IP address and email, is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required, has no use or you request its erasure, as detailed in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 and Data Protection Act 1998.
Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process.
Parkers use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services offered or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process.
- Parkers do not sell, transfer or disclose email addresses or any other personal information to third parties.
- Parkers reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of this website, to fulfil your requests or to co-operate in any law enforcement investigation.
- Third party companies may be recruited by Parkers to perform a variety of functions such as monitoring the website and providing technical services. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform these functions, but these companies may only use such personal information for the purpose of performing that function and cannot use it for any other purpose.
Accessing your information
- If at any time you wish to correct or review the personal information we have about you, please contact us.
Data security is of great importance to Parkers and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected online.
Links to other websites
This website may have links to other websites which are not operated by Parkers. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of third party websites.