Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Parkers website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use or website.
The terms ‘Parkers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Greengate Cardale Park, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 1GY. Our company registration number is 09295475 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewwer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Payment is required before any order is processes unless credit facilities have been approved with us in advance of the order. Payment on pre-approved credit accounts shall be made in full within 30 days of invoice. These terms apply unless special settlement terms have been agreed by us in writing. Credit facilities may be withdrawn without notice.
Products and Prices
We reserve the right to alter any prices or detail or design of products on the website without notice and while every effort is made to describe goods accurately in the catalogues and website no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error or mis-description and any resulting loss. Where applicable all prices quoted re subject to VAT at the current rate.
Monitoring of telephone calls
For security and training purposes telephone calls may be recorded.