At Parkers, the health and wellbeing of our team is our primary concern.
We are continually monitoring events, sharing information and following the government guidelines around the best course of action to take. Each time any amendments are made to the policy, the revised version will be circulated to all staff. Our primary sources of information can be found by following the below links:
As a business, we wish to maintain a business as usual approach whilst minimising the risk of the virus being brought into our community and as such are taking the following precautions:
- Anyone who has returned from these specific areas in the last 14 days should stay indoors, call NHS 111 and avoid contact with other people, even if you do not have symptoms;
- Anyone who has returned from the following affected areas in the last 14 days must work from home (self-quarantine) for 14 days even if you do not have symptoms,
Can anyone planning on travelling to an affected area on this list within the next 6 months please email Charlie Parker email@example.com with their planned travel dates and destination(s) as soon as possible.
If anyone has returned from any of the affected areas in the last 2 weeks please also email Charlie Parker firstname.lastname@example.org
You should work from home for 14 days if,
- You are returning from meeting a client where that client has been or may have been to an affected area listed in 1 or 2 above.
- You are returning from client premises where a suspected or confirmed case of Coronavirus has been reported.
- If there is a confirmed or suspected case at a client’s premises then planned business travel to those premises should be cancelled.
- If there is a confirmed or suspected case at a client’s premises whilst a Parkers staff member is on site, then the Parkers staff member should immediately work from home (self-quarantine) for 14 days.
If you are showing symptoms, you should stay indoors, call NHS 111 and avoid contact with other people. In this case, please do not come into the office but ensure you inform Charlie Parker as soon as possible.
We will continue to stay abreast of travel advice and warnings from relevant public health and governmental authorities however until further notice, all international business travel is suspended.
In the unlikely event that we must close the office and revert to home working, our Business Continuity Plan will come into force.
We are undertaking contingency planning for supply-chain disruptions that may occur due to the Coronavirus and will advise on any procedures in due course. We are in regular contact with our major suppliers, both internationally and within the UK, to ensure that they too have the appropriate policies and procedures in place at this time.